How To Wake Up With Your Best Hair Day Ever
The right tools will make all the difference.
Establishing a nighttime hair routine creates a healthier foundation for styling the next day.
What you include in your nighttime hair routine is dependent on your hair type. Someone with Straight, Wavy and Curly Hair will have different routines but sometimes practice the methods with the tools used.
Detangling brushes! Wide-tooth combs! Silk bonnets! You’re not imagining things—your bathroom counter space is shrinking. Arming yourself with the best tools possible at the onset will save you headaches (literally—good headbands are a must) down the line.
If you plan to manipulate your hair on a daily basis, a reliable detangling brush that doubles as a wide-tooth comb is crucial to getting started. You’ll be using it every single wash day. Just know that using it might feel different at first.
One thing you must really do is make sure you detangle from the bottom up. This will help prevent breakage and single-strand knots that can crop up when the hair shafts are tangled during combing.
When it comes to hair accessories, opt for all satin everything—satin pillowcases, bonnets, and scrunchies—to keep your hair from breaking and losing moisture.
How to Use the LOC or LCO Methods
Feb 18, 2021
A must-have cocktail for naturals!
This method allows the combination of these 3 essential products to leave your hair stronger, moisturized, and visibly healthier for touchably soft beautiful curls. Reveal your curls true potential by trying the L.O.C. Method today!
L.O.C. (Liquid, Oil, Cream) Method in 5 Simple Steps :
- Start with a clean base using your favorite TRU Balance Hair Care Tropical Delight shampoo and conditioner.
- On damp hair, divide the hair into even parts and apply your Liquid (TRU Balance Hair Care Milkshake Moisturizer) throughout. Ensure to saturate from root to tip.
- Place an adequate amount of Bloom Healthy Hair Oil in your palm, and run throughout your hair by section.
Detangle using a wide tooth comb from tip to root.
- Using the Cream (TRU Balance Hair Care Mango & Shea Butter Curl Cream), repeat application and detangling steps.
- As you complete each section, twist, or finger coil your hair to lock in moisture.
Let your hair dry or set overnight then style as desired.